LUC COVID-19 Procedures For Rowing
Please read the following document. Completion of this form acknowledges you have read and will comply with all LUC COVID-19 policies and procedures below.
By completing this form, you agree to:
- Fill out the health screening questionnaire less than 24 hours before coming to the boathouse every time.
- Ensure all membership dues and charges are paid in full.
- Sign up for rowing launch time through online reservation system.
- All members must wear a face mask or other covering over their nose and mouth from the front door to leaving the dock and when landing to leaving the boathouse.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from other members (excluding household members if rowing 2x/2-) at all times.
- Arrive ready to row. Keys may be left in usual locations on shelves, boat bays or drawer.
- No access to weights, ergs, or locker rooms
- Not enter the boathouse if feeling sick or might be sick.
- Not enter the boathouse if a member of my household is sick or might be sick.
Procedures at Boathouse
- Clean hands with sanitizer or throughly wash when entering and exiting LUC.
- ONLY enter the boathouse for your reserved rowing time.
- Members go directly to their equipment, minimizing touch points through the boathouse. No gatherings indoors.
- Launch only during reserved launch window.
- Oar handles must continue to be sanitized by soaking them thoroughly in the bleach solution.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and towels provided. Please use as directed or bring your own.
If filling out for a minor, their name and relationship:
I understand I must agree to the LUC COVID-19 Procedures in order to row.
Yes, I acknowledge and will comply with the LUC COVID-19 agreements and procedures.
No, I do not agree. Therefore, I will not row out of the LUC boathouse as long as COVID-19 procedures are in place.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lake Union Crew.