Cosplay Idol Season 5: SM City Marilao
✔Cosplay Idol - Php3,000 GC
✔Best Male -Php1,000 GC
✔Best Female - Php1,000 GC
✔Best Mecha/Armor - Php2,000 GC
* All winners will advance to the Cosplay Idol Finals *
* 11AM: Opening of Event
* 11:00am - 3:30PM: Registration and Confirmation for Cosplay Idol contestants
* 3:30pm: Cosplay Parade
* 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Cosplay Competition
* 6:30pm - Announcement of Winners
COSPLAY IDOL SEASON 5 MECHANICS AND RULES
COSPLAY IDOL CHAMPIONS
✔Cosplay Idol Season 1: Bolen Lareza
✔Cosplay Idol Season 2: Izaiah Luke Buelos
✔Cosplay Idol Season 3: Alexia Clair Sheridan
✔Cosplay Idol Season 4: Raymart Reyes (Group Cosplay)
• Cosplay Idol Champion from previous seasons are not allowed to join.
• All main officers of Naruto Cosplayers PH (NCPH) and the event staff are disqualified from joining the competition.
1. Cosplay Idol is a combination of cosplay performance and show of real talent by the competitors.
2. This will be an elimination round for Cosplay Idol Season 5.
3. We greatly encourage cosplayers to modify and make your costumes as cool as possible as long as it retains the
character and it can be seen as the character. Be awesome.
4. EACH COSPLAYER WILL BE GIVEN 3 MINUTES TO PERFORM.
5. All category winners will be selected to compete for the Cosplay Idol Season 5 Finals TO BE ANNOUNCED
6. Cosplayers can either be INDIVIDUAL, DUO or GROUP.
7. There is no restriction to the number of members for a group cosplay entry.
8. There will be an online pre-registration
9. Maximum number of human props shall be one (1). A 10 point deduction will be made for every minute in excess.
There will be a timekeeper assigned at the event to monitor this.
10. Acceptance is on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED basis.
1. Dangerous stunts, metal props and other dangerous objects or props will not be allowed.
2. In case of destruction or damage due to a contestants cosplay act, the cosplayer will be the one to answer for the
3. You can cosplay any anime, manga, game or movie character.
4. No member of the staff or organizing committee will be allowed to participate in the cosplay event competition.
5. The decisions of the judges are final.
6. Cosplayers can modify the costume as long as the main identity of the character is intact.
7. Contestants must inform the contest facilitators if they will need a microphone or other technical requirements (
Sounds, Effects, Lights, ETC. ) Using your own audio for your performance, please ensure they are in .mp3 format
and should be copied in your own flash drives.
8. All contestants must provide all the necessary information outlined in the registration sheet. Please be prepared to
give information such as your full name and contact details.
9. These rules and mechanics may change without prior notice.
1. There will be three (3) judges during the event.88
2. Criteria for judging will be as follows:
• Characterization (cosplayers resemblance to the character he/she is cosplaying in terms of personality and actions) – 20 points
• Costume Creativity (creativity of the modification made to the character if there is any and ability to maintain the
relevance of the costume to the character, costume quality and its visual appeal) – 30 points
• Cosplay Performance (catwalk, performance, and talent presented on stage) – 20 points
• Talent (talent of the cosplayer - singing, dancing, acting, etc.) – 25 points
• Overall Appeal (how the character can relate and involve the audience. The overall impact of the cosplayer. – 5
3. There will be BONUS POINTS as follows
• Submission of BGM - 5 POINTS
• Submission of Reference Photo - 5 POINTS
• Online Registration - 3 POINTS
* Rules are subject to change without prior notice.
If you accept the terms and condition agreement, click I Agree to continue.
I Agree to the terms and condition agreement. Please continue
I CLICK GOING at this event
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service