Winnebago County Fair Association (WCFA) Board of Directors: NOMINATION FORM
The WCFA Board is made up of 19 Directors, each serving a three-year term. This means that every year we have 6-7 Board positions that are up for re-election at our Annual Meeting in December. In 2020 we currently have 9 spots open on the ballot (3 from resignations which will be 1-year terms, and 6 spots that are up for re-election for 3 year terms). Current Directors whose positions are up for re-election are eligible to run for their positions as long as they still meet eligibility criteria below.
Please use this form to nominate yourself or someone else for the WCFA Board of Directors.
Due to the uncertain health & safety situation in our community, nominations are due by Thursday, December 3, so that voting can be done remotely if need be. Nominations will not be accepted from the floor (per a vote of the Board of Directors in October approving temporary exceptions to the by-laws due to COVID-19)
Eligibility. Directors Must Be:
• A 2020 WCFA Member (purchase a membership/week-long pass)
• Current resident of Winnebago County
• At least 18 years old (and not exhibiting as a YOUTH exhibitor in 2021).
• Must be able to attend the Annual Meeting in December.
• 2020 Annual Meeting: Thursday, December 10 at 7pm, Location TBD
• For more information on the WCFA & Board of Directors please visit our website:
• WCFA Memberships are still available to purchase and are needed to run for a position on the board or to vote at the annual meeting. COVID Discount: Memberships are good for 2020 AND 2021 and are available for only $30 (including online processing fees):
I am nominating:
Nominee's First & Last Name
Nominee's Phone Number
Nominee's Email Address
Nominee's Mailing Address
Please describe your interest in being on the WCFA Board of Directors (or describe why your nominee would be a good candidate)
Please describe any specific qualifications/skills you would like the Association to be aware of when voting for you (or your nominee):
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service