Integrated Info Seminar for MSc in Software Technology, MSc in E-Commerce and MSc in Information Technology
Date: 25 Nov 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 2:30 - 4:00 pm
Venue: PolyU, Hung Hom, Kowloon
1. Full name
(e.g. CHAN Tai Man)
The seminar location will be notified by email
4. Current job title
6. What is the major of your undergraduate degree?
7. Are you a PolyU alumni / graduate?
Yes (PolyU COMP)
Yes (PolyU other discipline)
8. Why are you interested in taking MSc Programme in Computing? (Can choose more than one)
Get promoted to a higher position
Change to another field of industry
Find a better job
Build up an extensive network
Requested by company
Continuous learning of new concepts
Acquire work-related knowledge
9. What topic(s) you would like us to cover in the programme? (e.g. IoT, Smart Cities, Robotics, Information Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, etc.)
10. What are the 3 most important factors affecting your choice of MSc Programme?
Variety of subjects
Subjects offered are practical and relevant to my job
Flexibility of programme / curriculum structure
Cover hot IT topics
Learning resources and facilities
University reputation / ranking
Flexibility in changing the programme stream after admission
Double Master Degree in overseas universities
Workload of the programmes
11. Where did you learn about our Info Seminar?
Department of Computing - Website
Deparment of Computing - Facebook
Department of Computing - e-Newsletter
Advertisement in free newspaper
Company internal notification
12. Are you interested in receiving industry news and updates about our Department, postgraduate programmes, research activities, conferences, workshops and other events in future?
Yes (This indicates your consent to receive the above info by email and/or other channels)
Information collected above is solely used to facilitate your registration for the Information Seminar. We will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service