AOG Gift Aid Declaration
Both Arena Church and Arena Community use AOG for the processing of Gift Aid donations.
Church Address (inc post code)
1 Rutland Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 8DG
I want Assemblies of God Incorporated to treat as Gift Aid all qualifying gifts of money I have made from the date of this declaration and in the past four years.
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year,it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Donor's Signature (typing your name indicates that you give consent for this form to be processed and that your input will be counted as a digital signature)
1. Please notify Assemblies of God Incorporated if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration;
- Change your name and/or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and or capital gains tax.
2. Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to reclaim 25p for every £1 donated.
3. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.
Assemblies of God Incorporated is a company limited by guarantee (No. 2873415) registered in England, having its registered office at National Ministry Centre, Retford Rd, Mattersey, Doncaster, DN10 5HD, and is also a registered charity (No. 1032245).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arena Church.