WEEK OF 7/13 CLASS REGISTRATION: IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING! LIVE CLASSES AT GYM - NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR ZOOM ONLINE CLASSES. THANK YOU!
We are still in Phase 2!! As we move closer to reopening, our group fitness schedule will change ever so slightly. Please check the times below when registering. Some of your favorite classes may have new start times. All classes will be 45 minutes to an hour from their start time to allow for traffic flow of members exiting/entering the classroom, and cleaning/sanitation between classes.
Our TEAM says, "Thank you for continuing to trust and support us!" Some classes full quickly so early registration for the week is important to secure your spot. ZOOM Online will continue. Those classes offered live and via ZOOM simultaneously are notated below. NO REGISTRATION is required for ZOOM. You can access the information for ZOOM online at KingstonFitness.org. Please DO NOT register below if you will be taking part in the ZOOM Online Only. This registration is for LIVE ONLY.
Classes are still limited to 5 maximum participants and should Kitsap County be approved to move to Phase 3 we will follow the guidelines and move to 8-10 participant max when we feel it is safe to do so.
We have created our COVID-19 Action Plan and have protocols and processes in place to provide the utmost safety to our Kingston Fitness TEAM, Members and Guests. Our action plan can be found on our website, KingstonFitness.org under the COVID-19 INFO Tab. In addition, a copy is kept at our front desk for reference at anytime.
1. Registration IS OPEN for classes held: Monday, July 13th - Sunday July, 19th.
2. Registration will remain OPEN for classes until they are full OR 24 hours prior to class start time, whichever comes first.
3. Once each class is full a notification of 'CLASS FULL' will be posted on the registration form ASAP or the Registration form will no longer be accessible.
4. Each class will for run for 45 minutes to an hour and start at it's designated time. No late shows will be allowed to enter and no refunds will be given for late shows or no shows. In addition, future reservations may be limited. Please cancel a head of time to open your spot for someone else or call so we can assist you.
5. Each class is designated for 45 minutes to an hour to allow Kingston Fitness Staff to clean and disinfect ALL equipment used during each class prior to the start of the next class. Please show patience to our TEAM during this time. Our priority is to keep US and YOU safe.
6. Masks are REQUIRED to be worn upon entry, in the common area of the gym, when moving around the gym and prior to entering the group fitness room. Once entered and set to begin workout in your personal space, masks can be removed. No masks are required to be worn when working out in your space. Instructors will be required to wear masks only when they are NOT teaching or not able to maintain a safe 6 foot social distancing.
6. Please show up warm and ready to work out!
7. There will be a MINIMUM registration of 2 participants.
8. Participants must bring their own towels, mats and water bottles for drinking. Towel service will be discontinued through phase 3 and no water cups or water fountains will be available for drinking; only to refill water bottles, per guidelines.
9. Showers will be closed through Phase 3.
10. Email confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of registration request.
12. Once reserved, your requested form of payment (membership reactivation, 10 class pass or individual class purchase) will be processed or invoiced. Payment is required prior to class participation. For any cancellation/refund a 24 hour notice is required.
13. Questions please email: Sarah McGuire, General Manager at SarahMcGuire@KitsapPT.com
I have read and understand the information above regarding class registration and participation in group fitness classes at Kingston Fitness
Yes, I have read the above.
No, I have not read and will not be registering for group fitness classes at this time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service