The Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo will be held from July 19th - 24th.
Interns will be asked to be on-site at Utah State Fair Park from July 16th - July 26th. A work day will be around 12 hour days. Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo is looking for hard working interns that are interested in learning what it takes to put on a successful event!
Interns of all ages are welcome to apply! (If under the age of 18 years old, please see the section below for parent consent) It is mandatory that interns are available from July 16th - July 26th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Interns will help manage/lead in the following areas:
1. Guest Services 2. Frontier Fun Zone 3. Rodeo Operations4. Arena 5. Ribs & Rodeo 6. Volunteer Program
*Note full details about Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo and related events are at daysof47cowboygames.com.
2. Young Living Farms Frontier Fun Zone: Assist with daily operations of the Fun Zone. Sub-committees include helping with signage & decor, interactive activities, young guns arena operations, sponsorship activation assistants, etc.
3. Rodeo Operations: Assist with daily operations of the rodeo. Sub-committees include parking management, stall management, etc.
4. Arena: Assist with the daily operations of the setting up and maintaining the arena.
5. Ribs & Rodeo: Assist in helping with the execution of the Ribs & Rodeo VIP Hospitality. Sub-committees include helping with signage & decor, on-site assistance for VIP's, VIP check-in, VIP Parking, etc.
6. Volunteer Program: Help oversee all of the Days of '47 Cowboy Games & Rodeo volunteers.