IKKiCON 2021 Panel Guidelines
COVID-19 RESPONSE FOR PANELS
• Panels and Events will have a full hour in between panels and events.
• All panels will end at the scheduled time. This is to allow ample time to clean and disinfect the room.
• We will be considering virtual panels as well as in-person panels.
• Both live and pre-recorded panel will be considers
• Rather or not you're virtual panel will be live or not will be up to the department manager.
• Panelists must wear a face mask during their entire panel.
• There will be microphone covers in every room. Each panelist must put one on the microphone before using it , and dispose of it when finished.
PANEL ROOMS WILL INCLUDE
• Projectors & Screens
• Can be hooked up to computers via VGA or HDMI along with 3.5/AUX hookup
• We can NOT guarantee to have any other cables available
• Usually 2 to 4, depending upon the size of the room
• A table at the front of the room for the panelists as well as chairs
• Chairs for the attendees (if necessary)
• Panel rooms are NOT equipped with internet access.
• We ask Panelists to prepare presentations & screenshots or have access to internet via tethering
PANEL SUBMISSION RULES AND GUIDELINES
• To receive a complimentary panelist badge you need to be approved via email. Submitting multiple panels does not guarantee all of them will be approved.
• IKKiCON policy is to give one (1) complimentary panelist badge and up to one (1) assistant panelist badge for an approved panel. Multiple panels from the same panelist do not get additional passes, some exceptions can be made. Groups will only receive a maximum of 3 complimentary badges if approved. Groups will only receive 3 complimentary badges if they are approved for multiple panels.
• IKKiCON may change the length of the panel that you submit. Please ensure that you check the schedule prior to the event.
• Please take into consideration when you are planning for your panel at least 5 minutes for set up and 5 minutes to tear down. If you are given a hour panel, please plan for 50 minutes of content and Q&A, etc.
• Panelists are not permitted to touch any sound or video equipment regardless of whatever experience you may have. Any and all damages will be the responsibility of the panelist.
• While adult language is permitted in 18+ we will not tolerate nudity, hate speech, or any discrimination of any kind.
Note: Detailed and well-written panel descriptions will get the highest considerations. Please be as thorough as all possible. The more information provided in the form greatly helps the convention staff’s decision to include your panel, and allows us to provide for your needs. Help us help you make this the best IKKiCON ever!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service