2. All columns and spaces must be filled. If it is not applicable to you, indicate “NA”.
3. Please tick the checklist below and ensure all required documents are sent to the office, to be arranged in the following order: □ Recent passport size photograph□ Photocopy of NRIC or passport (if NRIC is unavailable)□ Letter of acceptance / enrollment from the university / matriculation card□ Latest exam results / supervisor report (for non-first year students)□ Copies of all certificates obtained□ Transcript of exam results□ Referee reports□ Mission statement□ Research proposal□ Publication(s): Please submit a copy of each of your publication(s), if any.□ For self-financing applicants: to explain how you intend to finance your studies. Please include documentary evidence, such as a bank statement, recent payslip, letter of sponsorship, grant or award.
4. All documents which are not in English must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
5. Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed. The selection panel’s decision is final. LBKM does not enter into correspondences with regard to the reasons for non-selection of applicants.
Please send your documents to:Executive Officer (Scholarship & Bursary)Lembaga Biasiswa Kenangan MauludNo 448 Changi Road #04-01 Wisma IndahSingapore 419975
6. Incomplete applications and documents will not be accepted. Documents submitted are not returnable.
All documents must reach LBKM by: 3 June 2019