EU Film Award 2020
The EU Film Award is open to students of the AFTRS Bachelor of Arts Screen: Production and Master of Arts Screen courses graduating in 2020.
Applications close: 5:00pm AEDT on Monday, 10 February 2020
You must complete ALL fields in the below form. Applications should include:
1. Written personal statement outlining:
- Why you want to attend the Galway Film Fleadh in Ireland
- How your film fits with the festival
- How your attendance at the festival might further your career
- Why now is the right time for you to attend
2. A link to a downloadable version of the film in MP4 or MOV format.
3. A link to completed AFTRS Distribution Release Form (doc or pdf). Download the form at:
NB: Please do not attempt to upload films or documents to your submission. These should be provided as direct links to an online platform (Google drive/ Vimeo/ Dropbox/ your website etc) where assessors can download the files.
Refer to the guidelines and criteria at
for more information.
For any enquiries, please email
1. Personal statement
Outline your pitch (max 3,000 characters) to attend the festival. We recommend you work on a document offline and copy into the field below.
2. Film submission
Link to uploaded film in MP4 or MOV (must be a downloadable file)
Password (if applicable)
3. AFTRS Distribution Release Form
Link to uploaded completed form in doc or pdf format (must be a downloadable file)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service