PSO BRAVO! Violin Masterclass with Stefan Jackiw
Please complete and submit this form by February 7, 2020 to be considered for participation in the PSO BRAVO! Violin Masterclass with Stefan Jackiw:
Saturday, March 21, 2020
Wolfensohn Hall, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton NJ
**Violinists of all ages are encouraged to apply!**
1) Complete all sections of this form
2) Include a sample of your playing via YouTube link, as prompted.
- Selected repertoire should be no more 12 minutes in duration
- A single movement of a multi-movement piece is acceptable
- Repertoire can be for either solo violin or violin and piano
- Repertoire may be for solo violin or violin and piano duo, including sonatas and concertos with piano reduction
- If selected, masterclass performance will match instrumentation of selected repertoire - if for violin and piano, violinist must perform with collaborative pianist (not a recording). Pianist will be provided by the PSO at no cost to student.
- Selected masterclass participants must supply all scores relevant to their repertoire. If piece is for violin and piano duo (or violin and piano reduction), participant must have solo part and send piano score in advance.
VIDEO RECORDING GUIDELINES
- The piece submitted in video must be what you intend to perform in class
- Piano accompaniment in video (if selected repertoire requires it) is optional
- Video should be recorded in highest possible quality. (Video resolution at least 720p, audio resolution at least 128kbps) Once recorded, enter YouTube link below (set privacy settings to multiple viewers).
Submitted videos will be reviewed by a panel of PSO musicians. All applicants will be notified of results via email no later than February 28, 2020.
Questions about any of the above?
Contact us at
Applicant first and last name:
Violin teacher's name/phone/email, and the name of your music school (if applicable):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Princeton Symphony Orchestra.