BE CS/IT 2019 batch passed out.
No Percentage criteria
Date of drive: Saturday, 13th April 2019Reporting time: 08.30amVenue: Zeal College of Engineering & Research, Pune
About the Company:
Stark Digital Media Services was established in 2010 and, has since, grown into a global, end-to-end business solutions provider with proven expertise in the technology, digital, operation and media services space.
Our portfolio of technology and digital offerings is focused on enabling clients overcome business challenges through the adoption of either bespoke or integrated web-based, mobile and cutting-edge IoT solutions. We believe in establishing a long term, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients and to that end, our offerings across the operations space are designed to enable our clients achieve both immediate and long term business efficiencies through a sustained focus on reducing technology complexity and minimizing operational and support costs. Our media service offerings allow our clients to supplement their traditional marketing with low-cost, scalable, web-based solutions and, are aimed at enhancing our client’s digital footprint across digital print and social media channels to help them engage more effectively with their customers.
We maintain a strong focus on process and quality, and, as evidenced by our client testimonials, have an impeccable record of high-quality, on-time delivery.
Profile: Trainee Software Developer
· We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.
· Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
· You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
· BE CS/ IT 2019 batch passing out
· ENTC degree not applicable.
Skill sets required:
· Must be ambitious and have a desire to learn new skills.
· Should have good communication skills.
· Should be logically Sound.
· Excellent knowledge in OOP concepts.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Graph and NoSQL database knowledge such as Neo4j, Mongodb is a plus.
· 2 years
· Need to submit original documents for security purpose.
Salary Package: INR 1, 80,000 P.A.
1 Online Test & Group Discussion
2 Technical Round
3 HR Round