JAB Excused Absence Form
Per the letter of agreement signed by each JAB member, JAB members are required to attend all JAB meetings and may only have 2 unexcused absences each semester. A JAB member may request an excuse from a meeting, and if approved, this absence will be excused and will not count towards their total number of absences.
Unexpected absences due to emergencies or unforeseen circumstances might be approved and considered an excused absence at the discretion of the SYT Director.
Requests for excused absences must be made 7 days in advance of the planned absence. If a request is made less than 7 days before the absence, it will be counted as UNEXCUSED
Events that are considered valid excuses for an excused absence include but are not limited to:
• Academic related activities involving an requirement for a grade
• Tech week for other productions (please note this does not mean rehearsals)
• Family emergencies
• Other events at the discretion of the SYT Director.
Events that will not be excused:
• Rehearsal for another production
• Doctors’ appointments
• “I need to study for a test”
• “I’m stressed”
Day Requesting Absence
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service