We welcome applications from those whose wares are handmade (preferably locally) and vintage items. Last year we saw 2500+ shoppers through our doors, and no doubt that figure will increase this year.
Please ensure you have items listed on your Etsy shop. If you do not currently have an Etsy shop, you agree to open one at least a month before the market (November 1st). Please message for details how to receive free listings, for new shops only.
Do follow us to learn of more events happening near you.
Your data (personal information) will NOT be passed onto any parties except for in the instance where you will receive direct promotion for you and your brand. This may be through Etsy.com, press who may wish to feature you and or your items and, Crafty North Londoner communication platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, www.craftynorthlondoner.com and Crafty North Londoner Facebook/event page.
Since the launch of Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team, all forms have, and continue to be password protected to ensure your data is kept safe and secure. We do not care for third parties!
2. All sellers must be members of the Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team (click the following link to join https://www.etsy.com/uk/teams/30960/crafty-north-londoner ).
3. You must hold current public liability insurance and provide an electronic copy of the certificate, should your application be successful. You agree to supply a copy to the Crafty North Londoner Etsy Team on or before Sunday, November 4th 2018.
4. This market is organised on a voluntary basis.Application does not guarantee a place. If you are accepted, you agree to play an active role on our social media pages. You are invited to a guest 'takeover' for one week.
5. If your application is not successful we may place you on a waiting list.
6. Payment of stall will be due within 7 days of the date of acceptance. Please note this in your diary. Once this deadline has passed, your stall will be offered to another. Once paid, your place is secured and your fee is non-refundable. We will not accept cancellations and no-shows. Please ensure that you are available to attend.
7. This a community led market held entirely voluntarily. Do you know of friends or family who would like to get involved on the day? Could include gift wrapping, etc. Please indicate on the form.
8. You will be featured on the blog. Successful applicants will be invited to send in two to three images of an example of item(s) intended for sale at the market, or we will take from your social media channels. A set of questions will also be sent to you, or feel free to send through a bio. These will be used to promote you ahead of Etsy Made Local Tottenham and beyond.
9. This is a curated market. YOU agree to sell the items noted in your application form. Example, you apply to sell artwork, but you also bring jewellery. You WILL be asked to remove what is not stated on your application form. Please do not be offended.
10. Everyone agrees to show respect and courtesy to your fellow traders. We're in it together.
11. Photography will be captured to promote future Crafty North Londoner markets. Should you wish not to participate, please let us know, should your application be successful.
Should you have any further questions about this application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line, 'Etsy Made Local Tottenham Enquiry'
«The form asks for a fair amount of information now simply to avoid asking at a later date. Thank you and good luck! »
Applications will be accepted up to 18 August and you will be notified on or before 1 September.
Venue 1 - Tottenham Town Hall, Town Hall Approach Road, N15 4RYDate: Saturday, 30 NovemberTime: 11am to 4.30pm
Venue 2 - The Beehive Pub, Stoneleigh Road, N17 8BQDate: Sunday, 1st December Time: 11am - 5pm*Please note, this is a smaller venue and can only accept 12 traders total. This also means no clothing rail/art browsers*
Stall and Costs FULL table £70 for a full (6ft)HALF shared table £45 (half 6ft table) If you intend to bring a clothing rail, art browser, mannequin and effectively requiring more floor space than just a table, this may be possible at the Town Hall venue only. This will incur an additional charge of £10. Please be honest in your requirements as you will be asked to remove such items if it encroaches onto other vendors space, or proves a health and safety hazard.
It is requested that more than one item is donated.
An additional two enhanced bags will be raffled to raise support and awareness for a Tottenham based charity (TBC so please do put forward suggestions). If you check 'yes', please ensure your items are received by 14 November. You may send them in the post (address to be provided at a later date), or meet at a central location in Tottenham. Please do not check 'yes' if you are unable to commit to the goody bag.
You AGREE to participate in the promotion of the market on your social media channels at least three weeks before the market. As before, examples of text to use will be disseminated along with promotional imagery.
As with the previous year, we would like to host a pre-market meet up. This proved successful last year and a great opportunity to meet your fellow traders ahead of the market not to mention insightful for those trading for the first time.
Should you wish to be notified of said events, you can join our mailing list. Please choose from the options below.