Анкета для здобувачів - ENGLISH
The State organization "Testing Board" at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine is conducting a survey to identify problems related to the preparation and passing of the USQE / licensing exam and to find possible solutions.
This survey is voluntary and anonymous, its results will be summarized and used for scientific and practical purposes.
Please answer the questionnaire as frankly as possible. We welcome each participant and will be grateful to you for your decision to join us. The more objective your answers, the more reliable results of the study, which together will allow us to maximize the quality of USQE / licensing exams.
Thank you in advance.
1. What is your specialty?
Medicine (medical psychology, pediatrics)
Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy (clinical pharmacy, TPC)
2. What type of Higher Education Establishment (HEE) do you study at?
3. What is the form of ownership of the HEE?
4. What form of education do you study?
Full-time form of education
External form of education
5. You are studying:
For the funds from the state budget
For the funds of individuals, legal entities
6. Where is the higher education establishment where you study located?
7. You became a student of a HEE after:
Graduation from school (lyceum, gymnasium)
Graduation from college
Work in a medical institution
Studying in an institution of another profile
8. Which contingent of students do you belong to?
9. Have you passed the USQE / licensing exams?
Yes, from the first attempt
Yes, from the second attempt
No, I will re-take it
10. How satisfied are you with the level of preparation for the USQE / licensing exam in your higher education establishment?
Not satisfied at all
Overall satisfied, but there are minor complaints
It is difficult to answer
11. When preparing for USQE / licensing exams, what do you use the most?
Samples of the licensing exams from previous years
Scientific literature (textbooks, manuals)
Methodical literature of departments
12. Do you receive timely explanations from teachers on issues that arise in the process of preparation for USQE / licensing exams?
Yes, in all disciplines
Yes, in some disciplines
I do not have an opportunity
I do not need it
13. What complicates the process of your preparation for the USQE / licensing exam the most? (check not more than 3 options)
Lack of proper learning conditions
Insufficient amount of training materials
Outdated HEE information base
Weak implementation of information technologies and technical means of education
Insufficient number of practical classes
Language of instruction
Unprofessionalism of teachers
I do not see the need in preparing
14. In your opinion, does USQE / licensing exam objectively reflect the level of student's knowledge?
Difficult to answer
15. How much time did you spend to prepare for the exam?
A few weeks
16. For you personally, what is the phenomenon of corruption associated with? (check not more than 3 options)
Graduation of unqualified specialists
Quick and relatively easy problem-solving
Manifestation of immorality
An integral part of the educational process
A way to increase welfare
Traditional form of gratitude
Hard to say
17. What, in your opinion, are the main factors of bribery? (check not more than 3 options)
Laziness of students, unwillingness to learn
Devaluation of the highest education – the student needs only a diploma
General devaluation of moral norms
Lack of time for working students
Lack of effective forms for combating this phenomenon in the educational process
Hard to say
18. Have you ever encountered cases of corruption during the licensing exam?
Yes, I have encountered this personally
Yes, I heard about it from people who have encountered it personally
No, I have not encountered it.
19. Have you personally had to do the following when preparing for the exam? (check not more than 3 options)
Buy learning materials and textbooks offered by teachers
Buy answers to test questions
Pay money for passing the licensing exam
Pay for mediation and assistance in passing the exam
Had not done anything from the above
20. What motivates students try to "buy" exam results? (indicate the statement you consider the most important)
Personal desire – "easier to pay than to learn something"
Lack of necessary time to study, the need to earn money
Example of others – "so do all, no need to stand out"
External pressure – "hints of the need to bribe"
Hard to say
21. Are you ready to report cases of corruption?
Yes, and do it publicly
Yes, but if anonymity guaranteed
No, I am not
Hard to say
22. What measures should play a key role in the fight against corruption?
Create a "telephone line of trust" for students
Inevitability of punishment for bribes and other corruption practices
Publicity, wide publication of cases of corruption
Cooperation with law enforcement agencies
Establishment of an independent expert commission that could monitor the overall quality of knowledge outside of exams
In fact, corruption cannot be overcome
23. Have you been offered paid services for successfully passing the USQE / licensing exam?
Yes, in a higher education establishment
Yes, in the Testing Center
No, no one offered
24. Evaluate the work of proctors (representatives of the Testing Board) using a 5-point scale? (where 5 is the highest score, 1 is the lowest one)
25. Did the proctor instruct you clearly enough during the exam?
Yes, everything was clear and understandable
Yes, explained several times
No, I understood almost nothing
I did not listen at all
26. What comments do you have about the representative of the Testing Board?
He/she was talking loudly on the phone, which distracted from working on test tasks
Talked a lot with the representative of HEE
He/she was unpolite and rude
He/she was noisy walking in the audience, it was difficult to concentrate
27. Have you noticed any violations of the testing procedure by other test-takers?
No, the procedures were not violated
Yes, there were violations, and they were recorded properly
Yes, there were violations, but they were not recorded properly
28. In your opinion, how transparent and open to the public the activities of the Testing Board? (where 1 – no transparency, and 5 – everything is transparent and open to the public)
I don’t know
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service