Title I School-Level Parent and Family Engagement Policy for 2019-2020 - Questionnaire Centennial High
Each year, Centennial High develops its written Title I parent and family engagement policy with input from Title I parents. We will be holding a meeting to discuss our policy and school-parent compact with parents this year on January 15, 2020 at _6:00__p.m. in the CHS Parent Center. Our policy must describe the means for carrying out various Title I parental involvement requirements. Will you provide us with your feedback about the issues below?Please complete this form to develop our 2019-2020 policy and compact.
Student's First and Last Name
1. When might be a good time for you to attend meetings at our school?
2. What would be the best way to provide you with timely information about Title I programs?
Letter home with student
3. What would be the best way for us to provide you with an explanation of the curriculum, assessments, and proficiency levels students are expected to meet?
Personal meeting with teachers
Provide Website URL
4. How can teachers help you monitor and improve the achievement of your children?
Explain homework assignments
Email the information
Show me how to help
5. What materials and training do you need to monitor and improve your child’s achievement?
Regular access to student's grades
Information on graduation requirements
Common Core State Standards
6. In what format would you like for us to communicate information related to school and parent programs, meetings, and other activities to you?
Letter in the mail
7. In what language would you like us to send materials to you?
8. Would you like to participate more in our school? In what ways?
Observe/volunteer in the classroom/ at events
School Site Council and committees
Are there any other ways that we might better communicate with and assist you?
I am unable to leave my home
English is not my primary language and I would like a translator available at meetings
I would like more information about District and community resources for homeless families
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kern High School District.