2019-2020 Girls Who Code Registration
Girls Who Code is a free after-school club for 6th-12th grade girls to explore coding in a fun and friendly environment.
Calvin University Department of Computer Science GWC Clubs
Programming, and learning about technology in a fun environment. Beginners are welcome – no prior knowledge required!
- learn how technology works
- meet and get to know other girls with similar interests
- some social time and some learn-about-technology time each week
- learn how to create real-world software programs, including mobile apps and games
- design and build a software system that will make a difference for someone in your local community
Read more about Girls Who Code on their website,
Because technology is awesome! Using it to build things and solve problems is fun.
There will be three Girls Who Code Clubs starting at Calvin University again this fall! All 3 clubs will begin the week of September 23, 2018. The clubs meet from 6-8 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
At Calvin University, in the Systems Lab (Room 337), located on the third floor of the Science Building.
1734 Knollcrest Cir SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
The instructors for each level are:
- Mondays: TBD
- Tuesdays: TBD
- Wednesdays: TBD
There is limited space in each level to ensure that every member has a great experience.
with any questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service