Town of Medfield: Positive Covid Case Report
* This is an optional case tracker and informational guide for members of the Medfield Community who have tested positive for COVID-19.
* All information is treated as confidential.
* CDC guidelines regarding isolation and quarantine will be sent to the email address provided below based on the dates you provided
* The town will not use the email provided for any other purpose.
* Once you submit the form, a copy of the information submitted will be sent to your email address.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Date of Positive COVID test
What type of test was done?
At home rapid test
PCR test at healthcare/testing site
Reason for Test
Up-to Date - received all recommended covid-19 vaccinations plus booster if eligible; Fully Vaccinated → received primary series of COVID Vaccination; Partially Vaccinated → At least 1 vaccine shot
I prefer not to answer
What is the date that COVID symptoms began?
Symptoms include: fever, runny nose, cough, headache, fatigue with other symptoms, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell (if no symptoms, please enter date of positive test)
Age of person who tested positive
0 - 4
5 - 12
13 - 19
20 - 29
30 - 39
40 - 49
50 - 59
60 - 69
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Medfield Public Schools.