2020 Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross Lifesaving Registration Form
* Available to pool members only
*Registration will be complete upon payment and submission of prerequisite photocopies (as indicated below)
(1) min. 13 yrs. old OR hold Bronze Star certification
(2) completed Red Cross Swim Kids 10, Olympic Way Silver, or equivalent
(3) must provide a photocopy of my certification card (Bronze Star) OR photocopy of my Medicare card/Gov’t ID as proof of age (to be provided at a later time)
(4) must pay the $55 course fee
(1) Bronze Medallion
(2) must provide a photocopy of my Bronze Medallion certification card
(3) must pay the $55 course fee
Select course (5pm-7:30pm, Tuesdays, June 30 to August 25)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BRONZE PARTICIPANTS:
Required course materials:
-Pocket Folder for printouts
-Pencil/Pen & Notebook for written notes
-Pocket Mask (available at Diffusion Aquasport in Pointe-Claire – mention the summer pool discount)
-Canadian Lifesaving Manual (available through Beacon Hill Pool by selecting this option in the form and paying the additional $45 book fee)
Please note that 100% attendance is encouraged, and that students missing classes put themselves at risk of failure. The final class is mandatory.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service