Clean Air Day Questionnaire
Please help us find out what would make it easier to walk or cycle around Datchet.
Last year the Datchet Neighbourhood Plan team recorded high levels of pollution in the village centre. As part of Clean Air Day 2019, with the support of Datchet Parish Council, we are investigating how to make walking and cycling easier and more pleasant through improvements in Planning. Where possible, leaving the car at home, and walking or cycling instead, is much better for our health and reduces harmful emissions. We are also exposed to much higher levels of air pollution inside vehicles than if we walk or cycle.
1. How do you usually get to school or work
2. If you live in the village, how do you go from home to the village centre or, say, Tesco on Horton Road? Do you usually walk, cycle, go by car or use public transport?
3. If you are able to do so, how long does it take to walk from your home to the village centre?
4. Does anything deter you from walking/cycling more in Datchet? Are some areas particularly difficult for pedestrians/cyclists? And if so, where?
5. What could be done to make it easier to get around Datchet or go to Windsor or Slough by walking or cycling? Please give details (eg pedestrian crossings, footpaths, cycle paths, lighting, etc).
6. What would make you more likely to use public transport, eg bus/train?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service