2020 Mississippi Cyclocross Project-Kids Cyclocross Program Registration Page Form.
During 2020 we will host a free Mississippi Cyclocross Project training in the Ridgeland, Mississippi area for kids ages 4-15 YO. Participant must be able to ride a bike without training wheels. The program will start on Saturday, August 29th and meets once a week, for eight consecutive weeks, every Saturdays from 10-11am at Freedom Ridge Park, 235 West School Street.
- Complete this Registration form and Waiver at
prior to attendance and participation in a Mississippi Cyclocross Project clinic or training event (will be sent once participant is registered).
- Open to youth 4-15 years of age.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must be present during the clinic / training session.
- Bicycling helmets and closed-toe shoes are required (no flip-flops).
- A Balance, BMX, Mountain, or Cyclocross bicycle is required (not provided).
- Participants should wear comfortable athletic clothing while considering current weather conditions. Cycling-specific jerseys and/or shorts are not essential; however, they are both comfortable, functional, and fashionable! Mississippi Cyclocross Project cycling kits are available through our team store via our team store at our partner RideBiker Alliance website at
, where you can register and shop our on-line store.
Questions: Contact us at Rolando@MSCXProject.org
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service