Thank you for considering a volunteer opportunity for the 2022 Tough As Nails competition!
The competition is on Friday, May 20 from 5 pm-10 pm and Saturday, May 21 from 8 am-5 pm.
There are a variety of tasks/duties that we need your help with before, during, and after. If you are available for any amount of time, please fill in your contact information below.
If you are not familiar with Tough As Nails: Tough As Nails is a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization established in 2017 honoring Hagen Hill, the son of founders Travis & Kellie Hill, who had Leukemia (AML). The mission is to care for children and families affected by Childhood Cancer: by providing comfort, care, toys, food, necessities, and resources.
Specific duties we will need help with:
* Check-in Coordinator
* Check-in (up to 5 volunteers)
* Lunch Coordination for Judges/Volunteers Saturday
* Find vendors
* Score Keepers (2-4 volunteers)
* Equipment pick-up and drop-off (before and after the competition)
* Equipment changes during comp
* Set up - Friday between 8am - 3pm
* Teardown & Clean up - Saturday post Comp
* Clean up - Sunday
* Taking out the trash
* Hand out water to Judges & athletes
* Deliver Sponsor packs to local businesses
More details will follow as we get closer to the event. If you know of someone who might be interested, PLEASE forward along to them.
Thanks again for considering this volunteer opportunity with Tough As Nails!