Unit 08 Practice Quiz
Your LAST Name:
1. Sound waves entering the external auditory canal hit the eardrum, which is also known as the:
2. The portion of the bony labyrinth responsible for static equilibrium is the:
3. Equilibrium receptors are located in the:
4. Which layer of the eye contains rods and cones:
5. Receptors stimulated by the physical forces that cause movement of fluid or vibration within the body are:
6. The aqueous humor of the eye is reabsorbed into venous blood through the:
scleral venous sinus (canal of Schlemm)
inferior lacrimal canal
7. Hair cells that function as hearing receptors are located within the:
spiral organ of Corti
8. Gustatory hairs are to taste as olfactory hairs are to:
both hearing and dynamic equilibrium
9. Rhodopsin is found in
10. The three main anatomical regions into which the ear is divided are
ceruminous gland, cochlea, and utricle.
external ear, middle ear, and inner ear.
malleus, incus, and organ of Corti.
external ear, tympanum, and stapes.
none of the these.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service