Matthew 25 Gathering Silent Retreat at Corhaven
By filling out this form, you will be registering for the silent retreat at Corhaven starting the afternoon of Monday, February 18th and ending at noon on Tuesday, February 19th, 2019. We are excited to be offering this as a space for retreat and reflection before what promises to be a full couple of days at Restoration Anglican for the meeting.
Sleeping arrangements are in dorm style rooms
Linens will be provided
Dinner on Monday night will be provided in a group setting with time for communal conversation
Optional Monday evening prayer service offered
Breakfast on Tuesday morning will be provided
Optional Tuesday morning Eucharist service will also be offered
What we suggest you bring:
- a Bible and journal/pen and any other reading material
- shoes and clothes fit for hiking. You may also want to bring a rain jacket and a flashlight.
- a pair of slippers or indoor shoes for the cottage or Woodshop
- anything that will help you connect with God
- We’ve got teas and coffee but any other ‘comfort’ drink or snacks you might enjoy feel free to bring.
- regular toiletries
Here is a little bit more information about retreats at Corhaven:
Here you can find more information about Corhaven itself:
More than anything, just bring yourself! We hope to see you on Monday the 18th. Please provide the information below so we can know who to expect and make your stay at Corhaven as comfortable as we can.
First and Last Name
Mobile Phone Number
What time do you expect to arrive on Monday Feb 18th, 2019?
Male or Female?
Do you have any dietary restrictions?
If yes, please list them below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service