HR 101: Essentials for Managing your Workforce | Ryan Swanson Law
March 9th, 2021
11:00am - 12:30pm
Ryan Swanson’s HR 101 webinar will break down the ever-growing complexities of employment law to provide a basic understanding of key issues such as employee leave, worker classification, wage and hour, job interviews, and more.
Whether you’re a business owner where HR is not your primary role, or a professional new to human resources, our attorneys will provide you with a solid foundation of fundamental HR concepts and best practices that will enable you to troubleshoot the common HR problems you may encounter on a regular basis.
This webinar serves as a beginner level session in conjunction with our annual employment seminar in the fall, which takes a deeper dive into developing employment law topics.
HR 101 Topics Presented Will Include:
- The Basics of Wage & Hour Law – Presented by Britenae Pierce
- The ABC’s of Properly Classifying Your Employees – Presented by Madison Burke
- The Hiring Process: Legal Do’s and Don’ts – Presented by Hana Kern
- Explaining Overlapping Employee Leave Laws – Presented by Kristin Nealey Meier
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions from HR Personnel – Ryan Swanson Panelists
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service