1) Discuss the bee's role in food production.
2) What happens when colony-collapse disorder hits a hive?
3) What is a neonictonoid?
4) True/False Scientists were able to find a clear like between bee decline and disease.
5) Describe the way in which neonictinoids can be intergrated into the food web.
6) In what way to neonictionoids impact bees?
7) True/False There is a clear connection between neonictionoids and colony-collapse disorder/
8) Discuss a possible connection between habitat loss and colony-collapse disorder.
9) Besides bee pollination, what other alternatives are there to pollinate the crops?
10) What is being done to save the honeybee? (Give at least three.)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Discovery School.
Terms of Service