Basin Bombers - Coaching Application
If you are interested in Coaching for the Basin Bombers Volleyball Club this 2019-20 season please complete the following application. Applications deadline is October 15th. If you have further questions please contact BBVC Club Director John Downey at
or Samantha Fenner at
- 2-3 practices per week (AAU: Dec-Mar, USAV/CEVA: Dec-April/May)
- minimum of 5 tournaments beginning in January
Compensation for BBVC coaches include the following:
- AAU/USAV/CEVA Coach Registration
- Coaching Polo/Shirt/Sweatshirt
- AAU Head Coach: $300/mo, Assistant: $150/mo
- USAV/CEVA Head or Travel Coach $500/mo, Assistant or Non-Travel Coach: $250/mo
- signed BBVC Coaches Code of Conduct
- pass AAU/USAV coaching application background check
- complete Oregon Concussion Training module
- plan and execute practices
- coach at touraments
- complete end of season player evaluations
First then Last please.
What levels of club volleyball are you interested/qualified to coach? Please check all that apply.
12 U AAU
14 U AAU
Coaching Bio (include history with sport or coaching).
List certifications held, if any.
If your daughter is planning on trying out what age group would they be playing in?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Basin Bombers Volleyball Club.