Grammar test - 3rd term- B
Name & Surname:
1. If I had enough money, I..... that car.
would have bought
2. If it had rained, you .........wet.
would have got
3. She would go on holidays if she .... enough money.
4. The boy....... you if you hadn´t been rude.
wouldn't have bitten
5. It ......easy to make a cake if you knew how to.
would have been
6. If I arrive on time, I ......you.
7. My sister.... happy if you called her.
would have been
would has been
8. If it......, I wouldn't go to the cinema.
9. You will not catch the bus unless you ....earlier
10. If he.... hungry, he would have eaten some biscuits.
11. "El Quijote" ........ by Lope de Vega.
12. Johnson ....... to twenty years in prison for murder.
was be sentenced
13. Two very famous paintings.....from the museum.
was been stolen by them
were stolen by them
were been stolen
14. The dead body..... on a rock near the lake.
was been discovered
had been discovered
will been discovered
were be discovered
15. The English exam .... until the end of the month.
has been postponed
is been postponed
has be postponed
16. VW cars .... in Spain next year.
will be made
17. Any bicycles parked in front of the school will .....
18. Three thieves .........following a robbery in Valencia right now.
are being questioning by the police
will be questioning by the police
are being questioned
will be questioned
19. "I love cats." - Diana said (that) she .... cats.
20. "We will eat spaghetti for dinner." - Anne said (that) they .... eat spaghetti for dinner.
21. "Where do you live?", Miquel asked.
Miquel asked me where I lived.
Miquel asked me where I did live
Miquel asked me where did I live.
Miquel asked me where do I live.
22. She said it .... raining when she got there.
had already started
23. “I'm not enjoying the job very much.”
He told me he has not been enjoying the job very much
He told he was not being enjoying the job very much
He said he was not enjoying the job very much
He said me that he was not enjoying the job very much
24. “The students will collect money”, they said.
They said the students could collect money
They said the students would collect money
They said me the students would collect money
They said the students will have collected money
25. “You didn´t write last year", Peter told Sara.
Peter said Sara she hadn't written the previous year
Peter told Sara she didn't write the previous year
Peter told Sara she hadn't written last year
Peter told Sara she hadn't written the previous year
26. “The accident was 10 years ago”, he told me.
He told me the accident was being 10 years ago.
He told me the accident was 10 years ago.
He told me the accident had been 10 years before.
He told me the accident was been 10 years before.
27. “Sue and Paul are getting married next month”, she announced.
She announced that Sue and Paul were getting married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul were get married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul were be getting married the following month.
She announced that Sue and Paul are getting married the following month.
28. Her teacher said: " You must do your homework today"
Her teacher said that she must do her homework the next day.
Her teacher said that she could do her homework that day.
Her teacher said that she had to do her homework that day.
Her teacher said that she has to do her homework today.
29. Paul said: "I couldn't start the car because I had lost my keys"
Paul said he wouldn't start the car because he has lost his keys.
Paul said he couldn't start the car because he lost his keys.
Paul said he couldn't start the car because he had lost his keys.
Paul said he couldn't have started the car because he had lost his keys.
30. Susan said: "I shouldn't be here"
Susan said she couldn't be there.
Susan said she shouldn't be there.
Susan said she can't be there.
Susan said she shouldn't be here.
31. It was ....a beautiful evening ...we went to Barcelona
so / that
so / such
such / such
such / that
32. They were.......that I wanted to congratulate them.
such good students
so good students
such a good students
so good a students
33. Mary was .......that she started laughing.
so a happy
such a happy
34. Sandra's favourite car was ...for her to buy.
such an expensive
too much expensive
35. I didn't have .... to make a pizza.
not enough cheese
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service