The event will take place from Wednesday, December 9th through Sunday, December 27th. It is open to all creators of high quality and caliber; home & garden, skin, clothing, accessories, hair, etc. Please read this note in its entirety so that you are certain as to whether or not you should apply for a store at the event.
**EVENT DATES: December 9th - December 27th, 2015
1) Designers are required to create 1 new and exclusive item for the event, and a 10L gift** to go under the tree.
*EXCLUSIVE ITEM - an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new.
**10L GIFT - It can not be something that has been previously given away and must be worth at least 100L.
2) This event is holiday and winter themed and as such, all items in your store must be winter/holiday related. You may offer previously released items in your store, but they must be relevant to the theme. (some items are generic in nature and are thus exempt from this rule: ie. hair, skin, jewellery etc) If you have a question about whether or not something is allowed, please ask an event coordinator. Decorating the inside of your store is allowed but any prims used to decorate your store will be counted toward your prim limit.
3) Everyone must be set up by Sunday, December 6th, at 9 AM SLT in order to give bloggers some time to get working on all of the new releases.
* Bloggers will have access to the event from December 6th - 8th.
4) On December 8th at noon SLT, early access will be granted to the Pale Girl Productions Info group, as well as the Sponsors' business groups.
5) Designers must stick to their prim limit. If you go over, we will decide what needs to be returned. Please keep a strict count on your prims. (You will be able to purchase additional prims if desired at the time of set up)
6) Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to place items on the sim(s). A non-refundable* fee will be charged to each person for their store and is payable upon approval of the application. Acceptance and invites to the event will be sent out by September 8th, 2015. All money is due by September 26th, 2015, at the latest. If you have not paid your store fee by this date, you will not be permitted to participate in the event and your store will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
*Refunds may be given in extreme circumstances and are up to the discretion of the event organizers. HOWEVER no refunds will be given after October 21st for any reason.
***Do NOT send any booth fees until you have been accepted, upon which instructions will be given on how to pay fees.
7) You will need space for 2 groups. Only members of these groups will be permitted on the sim(s) during set up times.
8) All prims must be located on the inside of your store. We will place your logo on the outside. Large billboards will be available for rent at the time of set up.
9) No scripts are to be used*. This includes all networked vendors. NO Caspervend, BSM, Hippovend, EV2 etc. The ONLY script allowed is a simple split script if needed. Please do not place scripted subscribos, group joiners, note givers, or landmark givers in your store. These will be returned. It is possible for you to give notecards and landmarks by placing the items in a box and setting the box for sale for 0L. No hover-texts will be tolerated.
*Pose and home & garden stores are excluded from the no script rule. However, ONLY your displayed items may have scripts, not your vendors.
10) To help cut down on lag, we ask that all decor and vendors placed in your store be set to phantom if possible.
**STORES AND PRICES:
Prices for stores are as follows:
Small Store - 75 prims - 3,000L
Medium Store - 125 prims - 5,000L
Large Store - 200 prims - 7,500L
Landing Point Locations:
Small Store (near the landing point) - 75 prims - 15,000K
Medium Store ( near the landing point) - 125 prims - 17,500L
Large Store (near the landing point) - 250 prims - 20,000L
Stores are filled on a first paid first served basis. The remainder of the stores available for the event will be scattered throughout the rest of the sim. We believe the sim design will allow for every booth to be seen very well. There are no "bad" spaces. There are a limited number of each type of store. If we have too many applicants, you will be placed on a waiting list in the order you signed up. We would like to apologize in advance if you do not get the exact placement that you hoped for.
Open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL
What you will receive as a sponsor of the event.
1) Your (black & white) logo/billboard is placed at the landing point where it will receive traffic from everyone tp-ing into the sim. You will be allowed to place a script in your logo/billboard that will either do ONE of these things: join a specific group, give an LM, link to blog or MP….your choice.
2) Your (square 512 x 512) logo placed on all promotional material for the event.
3) Your name listed as a sponsor in all press releases.
4) Your personal business group invited to a 12 hour early access. (This is a great way to promote your group and gain some extra members!)
Sponsorship is on a first come first served basis. If you are ONLY interested in a sponsorship but not interested in being a regular event participant, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in the event as a vendor and also have interest in being a sponsor, please fill out the application as normal.
--EVENT PARTNER-- 50,000
(only 1 available)
For those who are looking for a high visibility sponsorship and open to any established business (store, service, blog etc) within SL.
1) Brand name shown on the region title.
2) Logo (with URL link) prominently displayed on The Pale Girl Productions website as an event partner from time of payment until January 1st.
3) Logo and/or landmark and/or website URL prominently featured on all promotional materials.
4) 1 special kiosk, centrally located, for you to promote/sell a sampling of your wares (must be theme related). (25 prim limit)
5) Your personal business group invited to a 12 hour early access.
If you are ONLY interested in the Event Partner but not interested in being a regular event, please contact Kira Paderborn directly. If you want to participate in the event as a vendor and also have interest in being an event partner, please fill out the application as normal.
We will not accept applications from anyone who has a DMCA filed against them until it is resolved. If you have filed a DMCA against someone because you believe that they have stolen your copyrighted work, and you notify us, we can remove their items from the event The event organizers have the right to refuse any persons to enter our events, either into the venues or to participate. This includes the right to remove designers who have already been approved for the event if we feel it is necessary. Before we remove anyone from the event, we will try to resolve the issue. Where applicable, any fees that have been paid for the event will be refunded.
If you have any questions please contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine