Consent form for recording children under 18 years of age
Parent's / Guardian's name
I hereby consent to Westhaven School using media recordings of my above-named child caught in audio/video recordings, and/or photographs and/or other types of media for:
(Please tick as appropriate)
Display in school only
I understand that:
• If I choose ‘Unrestricted display’ the media recordings of my child may be used for marketing and publicity-related purposes and used in school and other publications and may be published on the school’s website or another website or elsewhere;
• The media recordings of my child will be the copyright of Westhaven School and any other intellectual property which arises in the recordings will also belong to the school;
• My child and I hereby agree to irrevocably assign all property rights in the media recordings to Westhaven School;
• My child and I hereby agree to waive all moral rights in the recordings to Westhaven School.
• I can change my consent at any time, however the change requested can’t be applied retrospectively. If the consent is changed from ‘Unrestricted display’ to ‘Display in school only’ or ‘No display’ the media recordings will not be used in future publications / posted on the website but will continue to appear in publications already in circulation and the school’s website or elsewhere.
Parent's / Guardian's signature
(Please type in your full name)
(Comments & questions)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Westhaven School.