Week 9 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. Porto player Jesús Corona knows that he will get a one-match ban if he receives one yellow card during the game against Schalke’04. Porto has already qualified for the knock-out stage. This yellow would mean Corona will miss the last CL group stage game and can then again receive a yellow card in the knock-out stage without consequences. Corona waits very long before taking the free kick. Referee Ovidiu Hategan whistles. What does he need to decide?
Show Corona a red card for unsporting behaviour
Show Corona a red card for using competition rules in a manner that is not appropriate
He should not have stopped play
Show Corona a yellow card for time-wasting
2. A player takes the kick-off and shoots the ball directly in his own goal. What does the referee decide?
He allows the goal
He orders a re-take of the kick-off
He restarts the game with a corner kick
He restarts the game with a dropped ball
3. James Milner takes a penalty kick and four of his team-mates are running into the penalty area before Milner kicks the ball. The defending team does not make an offence. The ball does not enter the goal. How is play restarted?
Re-take of the penalty kick
Indirect free kick
4. PSV player Luuk de Jong scores a wonderful bicycle kick goal. A scissors or bicycle kick …
Is never permissible
Is only allowed when opponents are more than 3 metres away
Is permissible provided that it is not dangerous to an opponent
Is never permissible and should be punished with a yellow card
5. Player X has left the field of play to receive medical treatment. Without the referee’s permission he enters the field of play. At that moment the opponents enter his penalty area. He denies the attacker an obvious goal-scoring opportunity in a challenge for the ball. What disciplinary action does the referee take?
Player X receives a yellow card
Player X receives his second yellow card
Player X receives a red card
Player X receives no card
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service