Transcript Request
If you need to obtain records that are dated prior to 2006, you will need to request those records from the Wyoming State Archives. Phone: (307)777-7018
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Full Legal Name (at time of graduation) *
Year of Graduation *
Institution (s) Receiving Transcript (with full mailing address) *
Your contact information (phone/email) *
Release of Information Authorization - By typing your name below, you are authorizing GRHS to release your student records to the institutions listed above. * *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sweetwater County School District 2. Report Abuse