PANORAMA LATINX Short Film Showcase 2020 - Second Edition Submission Form
ENTRY DEADLINE: November 27, 2019 - SCREENING: February 1, 2020
The PANORAMA LATINX Short Film Showcase 2020 at The Gene Siskel Film Center is the Second Edition of an annual platform for the work of Afro-Latinx and Latinx filmmakers based in Chicago.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Alberto Ortega at 312-846-2103 or at
• The deadline for entry is November 27, 2019. There is no entry fee.
• Films must be between 5 and 20 minutes length.
• All entries must include an online preview screener, a completed entry form, and a press kit or credit list.
• Year of completion must be 2017 or later.
• Films MUST be Chicago premieres. Films that have had Chicago or suburban screenings prior to the festival are ineligible for the Panorama Latinx Short Film Showcase.
• Foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
• Entries selected for the festival MUST be available for public exhibition in one of the following formats: DCP or Apple ProRes formatted digital file. DVD and Blu-ray discs will not be accepted for theatrical projection.
• All legal clearances including, but not limited to, talent, music, or stock footage are the responsibility of the filmmaker. The Gene Siskel Film Center reserves the right to utilize clips or stills from any film selected for the festival for publicity purposes.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Art Institute of Chicago.