Healing Heart Wounds Registration Form
Healing Heart Wounds is a Bible based trauma healing program for adults. It is a five experiential study sessions where group members discuss various stories in the lesson. Through a facilitated discussion and mutual sharing in a safe space environment, participants uncover biblical and mental health principles to help them process and heal from their own wounds, trauma and loss.
Options topics covered:
• If God loves us, why do we suffer?
• How can the wounds of our hearts be healed?
• What happens when someone is grieving?
• Taking your pain to the cross
• How can we forgive others?
• Care for the caregiver
• Living as Christians in the midst of conflict.
30 - 40
40 - 50
50 - 60
60 and above
Any friends joining
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service