Musicians' Dream Aid Volunteer Application
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Crescendo, Musicians' Dream Aid's charity concert for young musicians! Please fill out the form below in order to sign up for volunteering for our upcoming concert.
The following is the general schedule for all volunteers for the day of the concert:
- Arrival time for the volunteers at the church will be at 6:00 pm. The location of the concert is Grace Church on-the-Hill, 300 Lonsdale Rd, Toronto.
- Setup and preparation will start immediately. Each person will fulfill the duties assigned to their roles.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm.
- The concert will start at 7:00. However, should there be latecomers with reserved tickets, there may be up to a 10-minute delay in starting the concert.
- Intermission will begin after the first half of the concert. It will last approximately 10-15 minutes.
- The concert will end at 9:00 pm.
- Set-down will commence at 9:00 pm. Volunteers may feel free to leave after set-down is completed.
Once you have filled out the form, we will get back to you with all details necessary, including a breakdown of the schedule for the day and any other necessary information. Any other information can be found at:
Should you have any urgent questions or concerns regarding this form and/or volunteering for MDA, please email Aline-Claire Huynh at
. Any information about MDA can be found at
Would you require volunteer hours?
If so, please bring in the form for volunteer hours provided by your school/organization on the day of the concert. Should a written letter or any other method of verification for volunteer hours be needed, please specify in "Other."
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service