WW Volunteer Application 2020-21
Please complete the form below to apply to be a Volunteer for Walden West Outdoor School.
Volunteers will spend the week with a group of students at Walden West. They will assist and participate in all camp activities. Volunteers are required to hike on-trail with trail groups. Training and support will be provided.
- Be motivated and have a positive, respectful, patient and caring attitude.
- Enjoy working with kids
- Meet their own high school requirements to volunteer (GPA, attendance,..)
- Flexible/willing to adapt to program needs
- Must apply, be invited to an interview, attend interview, orientation and all mandatory trainings.
· WOW Camp will be limited to one (1) week per counselor unless needed
- Must be available for the entire assigned program hours Monday-Friday for the week (check program schedule before committing to volunteer)
· Returning Volunteers will received priority for weeks requested.
- Maximum of 2 weeks per volunteer if needed
- Pool will then be opened to new applicants
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Santa Clara County Office of Education.