Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a limited print (US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on March 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
Full-time FindingJoy.net blogger, speaker, marketer, podcaster, and single mom of seven, Rachel Marie Martin presents a rallying cry to anyone who believes the lie that she is “just a mom.”
Over the years, you willingly pour everything you have into your family, but in the process, you lose the essence of who you are. In her characteristic raw and visceral style, Rachel teaches you how to rewrite the pages of your story, follow your passion, and discover the beauty of who you are.
Drawing on lessons from her own incredible journey–together with insight from conversations with thousands of other women–Rachel encourages moms to break cycles, take off masks, and prevent fear from taking control. She balances her “no excuses” approach with breathing room and grace for those messy moments in life and mothering.
Rachel reminds you there is always a reason to hope, to move forward, and to dare the impossible. You can make changes. You can pursue dreams, find yourself, and live a life of deep happiness and boundless joy. Stop waiting for “someday.” Take hold of the moment, and say yes to your dreams.
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
3. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops at their assigned date by 12 NOON (PM) EST.
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.