Please register for the Tulare Children's Christmas Parade using this form. This year the parade is on Friday, December 4, 2020.
IMPORTANT DETAILS - MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!
Due to COVID-19 the parade is
...at the TULARE COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS.
...STATIONARY! (Entries will be staged along a route and spectators will drive thru).
Entries must be registered by persons 18 years of age or older.
Entries due by Nov 23, 2020. Entry form appears below under "How It Works."
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Reserve a space to decorate: 15'X15' space, a 15'X30' space or a 15'X60' space.
2) You will receive your final registration email about 2 weeks prior to the parade.
3) Thursday, Dec 3, you and/or your group comes to the fairgrounds between 9 AM and 3 PM.
4) You are assigned your space and can decorate by building a ground display, decorating a trailer or vehicle and park it in your space, or you may opt for other types of displays. Please use lights on your entry.
5) Your entry needs to be 95% decorated to theme of parade ("Inside Out Christmas")
6) Your entry is responsible to fill the space for which you applied.
7) Remember: No weapons or weapon replicas as a part of your entry.
8) NO people can be in your entry's area after the parade starts. (These are "static" displays).
9) Your entry must be complete and your group out of the parade area by 6:00 PM the day of the parade.
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY BE MODIFIED PRIOR TO THE PARADE DUE TO CHANGING COVID-19 GUIDELINES. NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT WHEN RESTRICTIONS AFFECTING YOU, YOUR ENTRY OR THE PARADE ARISE.
Name of Organization
What's the name of your organization or are you an individual?
Please Select Your Area Size:
Select an area you will decorate for your entry:
15' X 15'
15' X 30'
15' X 60'
What you'd like us to say about your entry...
Please write what you'd like the announcer to say about your entry...
How many autos, trucks, etc are in your entry?
Please give us a first and last name
Please enter your contact phone number
Please share an email address where we can send information. Make sure this email gets checked regularly.
Will you have music as a part of your display?
I agree by submitting this application that:
I have read and will abide by all of the parade rules. Additionally, I agree my group will follow all written and verbal instructions made by parade officials and law enforcement. I understand that failure to comply will result in my official entry organization being denied admission to the parade and will no longer be able to participate in future Children’s Christmas Parades. Please type your name in the box below as your e-signature.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service