BLD LSS#50 Information / Commitment Form
Personal Information Sheet
Date of Birth
Do you have any children?
ME - Marriage Encounter
SE - Single Encounter
SPE - Solo Parents Encounter
Saint Antonius Parishoner
Non-Encountered - Not Affiliated with BLD
Who invited you to the Life in the Spirit Seminar?
Do you have any food / medical allergies, dietary restrictions, medical needs or handicaps? Are you able to stand on your own?
Please write us below.
Have you received the Sacrament of Baptism?
Have you received the Sacrament of Confirmation?
DId you attend LSS Orientation?
I attended the LSS Orientation Session provided by the Teaching Ministry. I sufficiently understand and accept the meaning and purposes of the program.
I prayed about this invitation to participate in the LSS seminar and growth programs. I fully commit myself to the following guidelines.
Check All Boxes if you agree.
1. Respond to the summons of GOD'S LOVE, in obedience to the FATHER;
2. Renew my spiritual union with the family in discipleship with the Lord JESUS CHRIST;
3. Receive and empower family life through the various gifts and fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT.
I commit to enter into this spiritual program in a disposition of the following.
Check all that you commit to:
1. Faithfulness to the formation of our oneness in Spirit through our dialogues and written daily reflection over the days of the program.
2. Openness to guidance through pastoral exchange with each other and with the LSS SHEPHERD to be assigned to me by the community.
3. Joy in publicly expressing my praise and thanksgiving to the Lord through attendance of the praise and worship of the community.
4. Commitment to instruction through reading of the assigned articles and handouts, and faithful attendance at the seminar proper.
5. Humility and repentance through receiving the sacrament of reconciliation as condition to the baptism of the holy spirit.
6. Surrender of myself and my life to the Lord.
Reserved Space Shepherd
Do not answer
Reserved Space Chr
Do not answer
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service