Homecoming Week Parade
The Homecoming Parade is coming back, as it's been a wonderful Marian Central tradition! This revival, however, will look different than it has in the past. Please read over the parameters of this event below and:
1. There will be NO official floats representing the "Class of..." - which means, we will NOT need to arrange float supervision or offsite storage.
2. Each club/organization/team is welcome to reserve a spot in the parade to represent, promote, and celebrate the Homecoming week.
3. Groups may simply walk with a banner, decorate a truck, have a decorated trailer, or even pull a boat, but any vehicle MUST be driven by an adult 21+ (parent, coach, adviser, etc.)
4. Groups are encouraged to have a banner (professionally printed or handmade by group) and decorations are encouraged, but all decoration sessions are at the discretion (time, location, expense, etc.) of the group and should be stored off campus before and after the parade.
5. Parade is on Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:30 pm and will follow this route:
. Please meet behind the Mobil gas station near Dairy Queen at 3 pm for staging. See map:
6. Candy tossing IS allowed, but we will need to coordinate some volunteers to help with a route sweep to make sure we are good neighbors.
Homecoming should be a time where we celebrate all that is GREAT about Marian Central and this is a wonderful opportunity to have your teams or clubs bond in a shared event!
Please RSVP by Monday, September 23rd if your club/organization/team is interested in participating in the Homecoming Parade.
Name of Coach/Moderator
If you represent more than one group - please complete a separate survey for each group!
What is your group's mode of "transportation"?
Riding in a provided vehicle
Who will be your driver?
If you are unsure at this time, please provide us the name and contact information when they are secured.
If you have ideas, concerns, or general thoughts that we should take into consideration as we work to improve our Homecoming celebrations - please share them with me here!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Marian Central Catholic High School.