Play Badminton Term 4 Registration
Play Badminton coaching sessions will be returning during Term 4, with our first session to begin on Sunday November 22. Due to Covid-19 there will be some restrictions in place to ensure we meet government requirements. These are outlined below
- Only players 18 or under are allowed to attend training.
- There will be a maximum of 20 students in the facility at any one time
- New students may be accepted, however existing students will have priority if capacity limits are reached
- All students must pre register attendance (via this form)
- Our Friday Sessions will be split to ensure capacity limits can be adhered to.
- Friday sessions 1 (515pm - 615pm) will be for primary school aged children.
- Friday Session 2 (6:15pm - 7:15pm) will be for high school aged children
- Sunday Sessions (10am - 12pm) will be all ages
- Existing students who paid their term fees in Term 1 will not be charged any fees for Term 4
- There will be no access to change rooms at the facility
Term 4 Session Dates
Sunday - Nov 22, 29, Dec 6, 13
Friday - Nov 27, Dec 4, 11, 18
*If you wish to complete a session where you are outside the age year level requirement, please email Coach Glenn directly at
Date of Birth
2020 School Grade / Year Level
Parent / Guardian Phone Number
Parent Guardian Email Address
Did you attend a Play Badminton Training Session in Term 1 2020?
Yes - Sunday Sessions
Yes - Friday Sessions
Please select a session time for Term 4 2020
Friday - 5:15pm - 6:15pm - For primary school aged children
Friday - 6:30pm - 7:30pm - For High School aged children
Sunday - 10am - 12pm - All ages
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service