Attend We Rock! Camp: May 15
We Rock! Camp is a day-long retreat for adults to explore their creativity and connect with their inner rock star. It’s all the fun of our summer youth camp, condensed into one day for trans and cis women and non-binary and other gender expansive adults, ages 19 and up!
Our first We Rock! Camp of 2021 is being held on Saturday, May 15 from 9:30am-5pm! The camp is held in-person in a beautiful outdoor green space in Mt Rainier, MD. (Lots of room to commune while keeping our distance!)
Here’s what you can expect at We Rock! Camp:
- 9:30am: Join us for coffee, tea, and grounding
- 10am: Meet your fellow campers and participate in a bodywork and movement session
- 11am: Try your hand at singing, hand drums, and acoustic guitar through instrument speed dating
- 12pm: Take a deep dive into one of the instruments in a small group lesson
- 1pm: Enjoy a homemade lunch alongside a songwriting workshop
- 2pm: Collaborate with your new band to create an original song
- 3pm: Share your music
- 4pm: Close out camp with an open jam
We Rock! Camp tuition is $50-250, available on a pay-what-you-can sliding scale.
Read all the We Rock! Camp FAQs at
Ready to apply? Use this form to apply to We Rock! Camp. Applications are open April 5-25, 2021. Camp acceptances will be sent out on May 1.
If you have questions, contact Girls Rock! DC at
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Girls Rock! DC.