NorCal Individual Care is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports, that new hires who come into an Organization through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the Organization longer and are better recruits.
That's where you come in! Effective Tuesday, December 1, 2020, if you know someone who would be a good addition to NorCal Individual Care, you may be awarded a referral bonus of $300.00 (less taxes) if:
- You refer a candidate using this form
- The Candidate applies for employment on our website (https://www.norcalindividualcare.com/employment
) and he or she successfully goes through the hiring process and is hired
- He or she is scheduled to work and works full time (over 30 hours a week) for 3 months or part time (up to 29 hours a week) for 6 months.
Employees must refer candidates to Human Resources by filling out and submitting this Employee Candidate Referral Form. No other method of referral will make you eligible for the referral bonus.
How to get your $300.00 (less taxes)
- Your full time referral works for 3 months or your part time referral works for 6 months.
- Send an email to HR (email@example.com
) and request for your referral bonus of $300.00 (less taxes).
- HR will confirm your eligibility and your referral bonus of $300.00 (less taxes) will be included in your next 25th of the month paycheck.
We look forward to receiving your referrals. You can submit as many referrals as you have.
NorCal Individual Care, Inc