TEST - 18 (Human eye and Colourful world)
EFFORTS NEVER FAIL
1. A camera employs a........lens to form ........images.
2. The sky looks blue and clear on sunny day because
Dispersion of light
scattering of light
refraction of light
3. The angle of minimum deviation for an equilateral triangle prism is found to be 30 degrees. Its refractive index is
1/ root 2
4.The power of accommodation of normal eye is
5. Which part of retina identify the colour?
A and B
None of the above
6. Natural example of dispersion of light is?
Blue colour of sky
none of these
7. The size of an object as perceived by an eye depends primarily on
actual size of the object
Distance of the object from the eye
Aperture of the pupil
size of the image formed on the retina
8. When objects at different distances are seen by the eye which of the following remainconstant?
Focal length of eye-lens
Object distance from eye-lens
The radii of curvature of eye-lens
Image distance from eye-lens
9. The maximum and minimum focal lengths of eye lens are
24 cm / 22.7 cm
2.5 cm / 2.27 cm
25 mm/22.7 mm
B and C
10. During refraction will not change?
speed of light
all the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service