Although our focus is on girls and young women. The YesSheCanCampaign membership is open to everyone. There may not be any discrimination based on race, political views, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, etc. If any member breaks this rule they will be terminated from the #YesSheCanCampaign.
YesSheCanCampaign Membership- We are now accepting members to be apart of our organization. Your membership experience will be determined by your involvement with the organization.
Membership- is open to everyone!
1. Opportunity to be a contributor to the YesSheCanCampaign Blog
2. Newsletter right into your email
3. Access to YesSheCanCampaign live streams, courses, mentorship and different opportunities.
4. Amazing giveaways
5. Opportunity to apply to be a speaker on YSCC On the Road Tour and Sparkle Summit
6. Opportunity to apply to YSCC internship early
7. Invitations to our events and meetups early
8. Access to apply to YSCC job opportunities early
9. Must attend YSCC events in your area (only if it is in your area)
YesSheCanCampaign Rules- Every member must obey by these rules
1. Must act respectfully on social media and in person
2. Must follow the mission of the YesSheCanCampaign on social media and in person
#YesSheCanCampaign Team Instagram: yesshecancampaignFacebook: yesshecancampaign Twitter:@yscampaignWebsite: http://www.yesshecancampaign.com/