GLXC - Notice of Interest Reply
GLX Constructors (GLXC) seeks qualified firms to provide the following for the Green Line Extension (GLX) Project:
• Furnish & Install Cable Trough for Signal Systems
- Contractor responsible for procuring all cable trough. This shall include, but not be limited to, the body of the trough, trough lids, all 45- and 90-degree trough transitions, and trough protection rods.
- Contractor shall be responsible for obtaining approval on all required product submittals, shop drawings, installation drawings, work plans, installation quality control, safety and security documentation/validation, and all other aspects of procuring/installing trough.
- In “at grade” locations, the Contractor shall install all trough components (body, lid, etc.). Contractor will bring trough to within five feet from the nearest handhole/manhole. Company will install last leg of trough and associated pullbox, manhole and conduit.
- Contractor shall purchase any leveling material required for trough installation, including, but not limited to, sand and leveling bricks.
- GLXC will provide Contractor with an operator and equipment to excavate ballast and physically set trough in the “at-grade” locations.
Response due date: 5pm EST, November 21, 2019
Contact First and Last Name
Contact Phone Number
Are you interested in receiving more information on the available scopes?
Is your firm interested in and qualified to provide the above RFP: F&I Cable Trough for Signal Systems?
Certifications - Click all that apply:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Modern Times, Inc..