We will rent 30 tables and all tables will be located in the Fellowship Hall or Narthex. No tables will be located down the long hallway. Prices are as follows: (*electronic payments are slightly higher to cover cost associated with payment processing)
$22.00 per 8’ table fee (table provided)
$6.00 per rack space fee (extra hanging), your rack(s) must fit in your space(s) (non-commercial racks only)
$1.00 non-refundable per large item
Tables and space(s) are reserved when payment is received and are on a first come first served basis. Once you complete this form an email confirmation will be sent to you with a PayPal payment link. Your table/space reservation is NOT complete until payment is received. If you have any questions, please email Angela at email@example.com or call/text 810-207-5694
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR RENTERS:
1. No sharing tables.
2. No household items.
3. No sales or promotion of a business or service.
4. Merchandise should be in good, clean and sanitary condition. You will be asked to remove unclean items.
5. Any racks are to be of normal household size. No commercial sized racks.
6. Large Item Area: Items must be checked into the large item area by 8:30 am on sale day. Pre-register all large items at least 3 days before the date of the sale. At check-in, you will be provided a tag for each item and are required to attach it to your item.
7. There will be two times for Setup:
Friday, August 7, 2014 from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. or
Saturday, August 8, 2014 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8. Pre-shop time for table renters and Early Bird entry is from 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
9. Sale time is Saturday, August 8th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. You must arrive prior to the sale start time. No refunds for no-shows. You must stay until sale is over at 1:00 p.m.
10. Bag all sold merchandise if possible. Bring your own bags.
11. Bring your own change. We will not be able to make change for you. Be prepared to make change for large bills.
12. Your own check cashing policy will apply.
13. We strongly urge you to not bring children with you.
14. You will be responsible for cleaning your area after the sale, leaving it in the same condition that you found it in. Do not leave any unwanted items.
15. No Refunds will be given within 2 weeks of the sale. Prior to that time, if you need to cancel, your rental fee will be refunded IF we are able to re-book your table before the date of the sale.
16. We will also post updates on our website: http://gbumcmops.wordpress.com
*** Neither the Grand Blanc United Methodist Church, nor its outreach ministries are responsible for: Lost, stolen, or damaged items, Bounced checks, or unsupervised children ***