This is a short survey on how the Champaign County Area Rural Transit System (C-CARTS) is serving its riders. For multiple choice questions below (a, b, c) please check all that apply.
1. Where in Champaign County do you live?
2. What is the purpose of your trip today? (Please remember to check all that apply.)
b. Medical Appointments
c. School/ Educational
e. Social/ Recreational
3. How would you make this trip without C-CARTS?
a. Someone else would drive me.
b. Walk, bike, or use a mobility device.
c. Drive myself.
d. Would not make the trip.
4. How often do you use C-CARTS?
a. Less than once a month.
b. About once a month.
c. About once a week.
d. 2-3 days a week.
e. 4-5 days a week.
5. How did you find out about this service?
b. Advertisement/ Newspaper
c. Family or Friend
d. Word of Mouth
f. Community Center
6. If public transit was available during the following hours, which would you use?
a. Monday thru Friday 6pm to 8pm
b. Saturday 8am to 4pm
c. Sunday 8am to 4pm
d. None of the above
7. Are there obstacles preventing you from using C-CARTS more often?
a. Cost of fares.
b. System hours of operation.
c. Advance reservation timeframe.
d. Need someone to ride with me.
e. Personal health reasons / disability.
f. There are no obstacles.
8. What is your overall satisfaction with C-CARTS transportation services?
10. How could C-CARTS better meet your needs?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service