New Course Registration Form
Please fill out the form to register for our courses.
WSQ Identify New Sales and Marketing Opportunities
WSQ Manage Social Media Platforms
WSQ Effective Project Documentation
WSQ Effective Team Management
Preferred Course Start Date
Name (as per NRIC / Passport)
NRIC / FIN / Passport No.
Permanent Resident of Singapore
Date of Birth
Never attended school
Pre-primary / Kindergarten education
Primary education without PSLE / PSPE certification or their equivalent
Certificate in BEST 1-3
Primary School Leaving Certificate (PSLE) / Primary School Proficiency Certificate (PSPE) or other certificates of equivalent standard
Certificate in BEST 4
At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 1 or 2 (eg under ESS, ES)
Secondary education without a GCE 'O' / 'N' Level pass or their equivalent
Certificate in WISE 1-3
Basic vocational certificates (including ITE Basic Vocational Training)
At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 3 or 4 (eg under ESS, ES)
At least 1 GCE 'N' Level pass
At least 1 GCE 'O' Level pass
National ITE Certificate (Intermediate) or equivalent (eg National Technical Certificate Grade 3, Certificate of Vocational Training,BCA Builder Certificate)
ITE Skills Certificate (ISC) or equivalent (eg Certificate of Competency,Certificate in Service Skills)
At least 3 WSQ Statements of Attainment in Workplace Literacy or Numeracy (WPLN) at Level 5 and above (eg under ESS, ES)
Other certificates or qualifications of equivalent standard (secondary) n.e.c.
At least 1 GCE 'A'/'H2' Level pass or equivalent (General)
National ITE Certificate (Nitec) or equivalent (eg Post Nitec Certificate,Specialist Nitec, Certificate in Office Skills, National Technical Certificate Grade 2, National Certificate in Nursing, Advanced Builder Certificate)
Higher Nitec, including Certificate in Business Skills, Industrial Technician Certificate and other polytechnic certificates
Master Nitec or equivalent (eg National Technical Certificate Grade 1)
WSQ Certificate or equivalent
WSQ Higher Certificate or equivalent
WSQ Advanced Certificate or equivalent
Other post-secondary (non-tertiary; General) qualifications, including International Baccalaureate / High School Diploma
Other post-secondary (non-tertiary; Vocational) certificates (eg SIM certificates) qualifications
Polytechnic advanced diploma (including polytechnic advanced/post/specialist/management/graduate diploma)
Diploma qualifications (eg NIE diploma, SIM diploma, LaSalle-SIA diploma, NAFA diploma)
Qualifications awarded by professional bodies
WSQ specialist diploma
Other advanced diploma, post-diploma qualifications or equivalent n.e.c.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Postgraduate diploma (including NIE postgraduate diploma)
WSQ graduate certificate
WSQ graduate diploma
Master's or equivalent
Doctorate or equivalent
At least 1 WSQ Statement of Attainment or ITE modular certificate at Post-Secondary Level (Non-Tertiary) or equivalent
At least 1 WSQ Statement of Attainment or other modular certificate at Diploma Level or equivalent
At least 1 WSQ Statement of Attainment or other modular certificate at Degree Level or equivalent
At least 1 WSQ Statement of Attainment or other modular certificate at Postgraduate Level or equivalent
Other Statement of Attainment, modular certificate or equivalent n.e.c.
Occupation (please indicate NIL if unemployed)
Company Name (please indicate NIL if unemployed)
Employer UEN (mandatory if employer sponsorship)
Employer Contact Person Name (mandatory if employer sponsorship)
Employer Contact Person Phone (mandatory if employer sponsorship)
Employer Contact Person Email (mandatory if employer sponsorship)
Bank Transfer / PayNow
SkillsFuture Credit (for Individual sponsored only)
PSEA (for Individual sponsored only)
Who introduced the programme to you?
1. I declare that all the information contained in this Registration Form is true and correct and given of my own free will. I expressly authorize Zing Quotient LLP (“ZQ”) to provide any information disclosed in this Registration Form to the SkillsFuture Singapore (“SSG”) and/or any party for any purpose in connection with the WSQ courses, subsidy schemes and for any other training courses or programmes. I acknowledge and agree that if I am found to have deliberately provided any false information in this Registration Form or the supporting documents at any time, ZQ may terminate my enrolment in any course forthwith without any refund of course fees already paid and/or shall be entitled to claim against me for the portion of the course attended by me up to that point.
2. I agree that the course fee amount must be made payable to ZQ upon registration, or at least 2 weeks before commencement of the programme, whichever is later.
3. I understand that in the event I withdraw from the course and give less than 5 days’ notice before course commencement date or on or after course commencement date, I shall not be eligible for any refund of course fees already paid.
4. I understand and agree that ZQ can use my particulars above to contact me for any purpose in connection with the course I have applied for.
5. I agree to participate in any survey administered by ZQ on behalf of SSG and/or any party for any purpose in connection with the training courses.
6. I understand that to be eligible for WSQ course fee funding, I must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, and attend both training and final assessment (FA) on the assigned date and achieve a minimum of 75% attendance, and be certified competent in all the assessment components. Should I fail to meet the attendance/ assessment requirements and/or terms and conditions of SSG’s funding, I will not be eligible for the course fee funding and will have to bear the full course fees.
I confirm that I have read, understood and agree that I accept and shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out in this Registration Form.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service