CanQuer 2019 - Cancer Innovation Hackathon
Calling out healthcare professionals, engineers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, technocrats, researchers and industry experts! Cochin Cancer Research Center (CCRC) and Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) invite you to the Cancer Innovation Hack-a-thon to beat the Cancer and make the cancer care and cure affordable for everyone.
The goal of the Hack-a-thon is to inspire affordable medical technology, business models and process innovations to transform cancer diagnosis and treatment and make it affordable without disparity.
Hackathon: Problem statements
1. Search Engine Optimization for Health Information
2. Enhancing Diagnostic Abilities using Digital Pathology
3. Tools to Empower Women for Breast Cancer Early Diagnosis
4. AI-tools for Precise and Comprehensive Collation of Big Data
5. Promising a Value-based Cancer Care
6. Geographic Assessment of Cancer Incidence
7. Exceptional Responder Cohort
8. Prospective Data Capture in Clinics
(If Similar product already available with group)
Choose Your Challenge
Search Engine Optimization for Health Information
Enhancing Diagnostic Abilities using Digital Pathology
Tools to Empower Women for Breast Cancer Early Diagnosis
AI-tools for Precise and Comprehensive Collation of Big Data
Promising a Value-based Cancer Care
Geographic Assessment of Cancer Incidence
Exceptional Responder Cohort
Prospective Data Capture in Clinics
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kerala Startup Mission.